Easy Race Lap Timer Pocket Edition
EasyRaceLapTimer PocketEdition is the next evolution in time tracking systems for FPV racing quads. With the pocket edition, your able to measure your lap times where ever you are! Everything you need is this small PocketEdition box, a USB power supply like a small power bank and a mobile devise.
Just drop theEasyRaceLapTimer PocketEdition box on the ground, power it up, set up your video transmission channel and your ready to go! No more hassles, just having fun in 2 minutes! Start practicing with this little device to become a better FPV racing pilot!
No additional hardware needed on your quad!You don’t need to mount an extra transponder on your quad to use the PocketEdition. The system will scan your video transmitter signal.
Fallbacks save your time!
Even if your mobile phone or tablet will lost the connection to the system, it will continue track your time. Just do a refresh on your mobile devise and you will see your latest track results!
Tiny and powerfull!
Our PocketEdition of EasyRaceLapTimer is the smallest and most reliable time tracking device on the market yet.
Pocket Edition Specification & Features
- time tracking via your quad’s video transmitting signal
- 40 channels supported (e.g. RaceBand, FatShark, Boscam)
- lower power consumption
- internal memory for tracking lap times even if your mobile devise isn’t connected to the system
- scanning channels for getting the signal strength of each channel
- compatible with the OpenSource version of EasyRaceLapTimer version 0.6+
- fly / compete against other pilots using the PocketEdition & FPV-SPORTS.IO
Why Buy Airbirds
- Made in Germany by German engineers
- You can connect 4 together via the app for group timing
- accurate timing within 4 to 7ms
- Uses arduino's for hardware
- FPV-Sports.io API is open source and easy to use
- ERLT Development by the open source community
- Work with Tiny Whoops and all types of drones
- Tested by FPV Canada and used by all their chapters
- Works on both Android and IOS Smart phones